Bucket elevators with two continuous chains connecting the buckets and toothed drive wheels. The chains can be placed on the sides of the buckets to ensure central discharge aligned with the bucket elevator.
- Acceptable material grain size (mm): up to 150
- Recommended speed (m/s): 0.20 – 0.50
- Acceptable centre-to-centre distance (m): 60
- Sturdy buckets, suitable for scraping on the outer reinforced side and discharging on the opposite internal side. The bucket sides have two brackets with attachments and driving pins for connection to the chains.
- Drive wheels (with replaceable teeth) to drive the chains.
- Return wheels with hub and smooth rim.
- High-grade alloy steel continuous chains with long strands connected by couplings.
- Tangential feed inlet on idle station.
- Central discharge outlet under drive station.
- Standard tensioning system with contrast springs, pair of threaded bars and adjustment nuts.
- Type of discharge: central gravity.