with chain strands and shackles connecting the buckets and smooth rim drive wheels. The chains can be placed on the sides of the buckets to ensure central discharge aligned with the elevator.
- Acceptable material grain size (mm): up to 150
- Recommended speed (m/s): 0.20 - 0.50
- Acceptable centre-to-centre distance (m): 50
- Sturdy buckets, suitable for scraping on the outer reinforced side and discharging on the opposite internal side. Two drilled brackets are fitted onto the sides for connection to the shackles.
- Smooth rim drive wheels with hub for driving the chains.
- Two return wheels of the same type as the head wheels.
- DIN 764 and DIN 766 type chain strands (short-link chain).
- DIN 5699 shackles (Gambarotta standard), interchangeable with DIN 745-type.
- Tangential feed inlet on idle station.
- Central discharge outlet under drive station.
- Standard counterweight tensioning system.
- Type of discharge: central gravity.